Laser cutting machine startup steps
1. Before starting the power supply, be sure to check whether the power supply is normal, whether the three-phase electricity is balanced, and whether the power line and the signal line are damaged, poorly contacted or even bitten by rats.
2. Check whether the water purifier and air filter of the laser cutting machine operate normally.
Customers using nitrogen or oxygen should pay attention to whether the pipeline leaks, especially when opening the gas, they should stand on the side of the air outlet to prevent people from being injured by the explosion of the gas pipe due to excessive pressure.
3. Turn on the main power supply, turn on the software, check whether the software has an alarm, manually check whether the X / Y / Z / W axis is normal and return to the original point (return to the original point and calibrate every time you turn on the machine).
4. Check whether the copper nozzle and insulating ring are tightened and calibrate manually.
5. Press the air blowing button on the remote control to check whether the high-pressure air and low-pressure air are normal.
6. Turn on the laser (note that the high-power laser can not light until the laser has self-dehumidified for at least 30 minutes), and check whether the laser indicator is normal.
If it is abnormal, please contact the after-sales service engineer in time.
7. Before cutting, check whether the model of copper nozzle corresponds to the plate, clean the protective lens, and check whether the process parameters are consistent with the plate.
8. After inspection, position the frame to see if the red light is within the range of the plate.
9. After starting the program, pay attention to the cutting condition at any time.
If there is any abnormality, the cutting can be continued only after troubleshooting.
10. Some customers have drained the water in the water tank before the holiday.
Be sure to fill the water tank with pure water or distilled water before starting up, and check whether the water pipe connector is locked and whether the drain valve is closed.
When opening the chiller, pay attention to the operation of the chiller, whether the water pipe leaks, whether the values of each pressure gauge are normal, and whether the return pipe has backflow
If there is no backflow:
1. Check whether each water pipe valve is opened.
2. Whether the water pipe is bent.
3. Whether the water pump is empty, etc.).
Finally, check whether the water tank temperature is set correctly.
11. For Northern customers, in order to avoid the damage of laser or other accessories caused by waterway icing, unnecessary losses can be reduced by adding antifreeze or keeping the workshop temperature so that the machine does not freeze.
1. Start the machine in strict accordance with the equipment instructions or the operation steps of professional training.
2. Operators must receive professional training from the company, be familiar with machine tool structure, performance, software and safe operation knowledge, and be able to deal with emergencies.
3. When the machine is running, the operator shall not leave his post without authorization.
If he needs to leave, he shall press the pause or emergency stop button.
4. Maintain the sanitation of machine tools, electric cabinets, water tanks and other supporting equipment, and remove garbage and other items that affect the normal operation of the machine.
5. Pay attention to personal safety when loading and unloading materials (it is strictly forbidden for personnel to go to the machine platform for material collection without turning off the emergency stop or when the machine is running).
6. All operators must wear protective articles, such as masks and protective glasses.
7. When cutting plates, if the cause cannot be judged in case of problems, communicate with the corresponding regional engineer in time.
8. Pay attention to fire prevention and electricity prevention, and prepare corresponding fire extinguishers and other fire prevention supplies.